This national Utilities Contractor has become regarded by many as a true industry leader. They are currently engaged in a high-profile framework in South London which in turn is now generating national recognition. To help the project there is a need to increase the already successful team with an experienced Administrator.
The role will be 40 hours per week - Monday – Friday 07.30-16:00 or 08:00 – 16:30.
The Administrator must be well organised, highly motivated, committed individual with excellent administration skills.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the Senior Managers and the Field Team.
• Work as part of the team supporting Field Team Leaders and Managers
• Manage in house systems to plan and collate work
• Input Data
• Raise jobs on in house system
• Update and manage spreadsheets to ensure the smooth running of the contract
• General filing and admin duties
The selected candidate will;
• Have previous experience in a similar administration role
• Be well organised and able to prioritise workload
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work well under pressure and to changing requirements
• Be accurate and have good attention to detail
If you are looking for a challenging Administration role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.