FJA are recruiting on behalf of a leading Utilities company based in the Kent area who are looking for a Customer Side Leakage Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a key appointment for my client. Full training will be provided however, previous experience in the water industry would be advantageous.
The main responsibilities of the CSL Administrator will include but are not limited to:
• As a CSL administrator your main role would be to support the Manager and Supervisors by providing information and manage what Customer Side Leaks are repaired based on the process.
• The Administrator provides the analytical information to drive this strategy supporting both the regional leakage teams.
• Working closely with Leakage Data & Maintenance Technicians to direct and coordinate their activities.
• Scheduling work for repair gangs.
We are keen to hear from people with the following skills and attributes:
• Must have analytical experience with sound knowledge of MS Office.
• Clear and fluent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Quality, timely and accurate throughput of work, with attention to detail.
• Ability to use your own initiative to problem solve.
• Confidentiality at all times.
• Proactive approach to change, efficiency, and best practise.
• Confident, mature, positive, and professional outlook.
If you are interested in the above administration vacancy, then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.