Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
We are looking for Appointment Setter/Scheduler to make outbound calls within the Customer Side Leakage Team.
The role involves
• Calling Customers who are suspected to have a leak on their supply to arrange an appointment for a technician to attend and investigate further
• There are occasional inbound calls, when the customers are calling back
• You will be expected to make 50 - 100 calls per day and book a min of 15 appointments
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Microsoft Office and use of in house systems
The role is office based in Croydon and is full time, 40 hours a week.
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 5:30pm.
There is a bonus scheme in place for additional appointments made above the daily target of 15
If you are looking for an Appointment Setter/Scheduler role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.