Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide. This successful contractor has become a market leader in the water industry. Having created a secure operating base, by being awarded a number of high-profile frameworks and long-term projects, they have decided to strengthen their senior team in Scotland.
• Responsible for developing and engendering a H&S culture across the region
• Ensure staff are adequately trained to fulfil their duties
• Technical Ability –a robust knowledge of leakage detection methods and processes followed within the work streams
• Strong commercial focus – constantly consider cost and efficiency upon making decisions
• Review monthly P&L monitoring spend profiles, risks & opportunities
• Responsible for monthly sales accruals and overall financial performance of their region
• Liaise directly with the client to ensure that their needs are met and that a positive relationship is maintained to the highest standards
• Clear communication and presenting skills- to all participants of an organisation – both verbal and written
• Identify and manage any business risks to ensure that performance is not compromised
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to assimilate unfamiliar information to identify trends and issues
• Excellent people manager with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Persuasive nature – ability to influence outcomes and others
• Driven and tenacious – performance manager
• Computer literate – knowledge of Microsoft packages would be an advantage
You are required to drive for the role and must hold a full and valid driving licence.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers