The Successful candidate will oversee a team of Leakage Technicians, office staff and any associated Health and Safety and performance challenges.
The Area Manager will take responsibility for the day to day management of resources and report back to the Operations Manager.
Experience / Knowledge:
· To ensure the team complies with H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA Procedures
· Managing and motivating an operational team
· Managing people, performance, KPI’s, targets, and productivity
· Manage and develop staff’s progression and training
· Budget and Financial control ability and experience.
· Knowledge of work management and reporting systems
· Knowledge of Leakage application / technology is desirable but not essential
· Must be driven and possess the ability to coach staff effectively
· Ability to work to targets, under pressure
· Ability to develop relationships with the client
Previous experience working within Utilities or Leakage would be desirable however, an Ex Forces or Police Force background would also be advantageous.
Education / Qualifications
- EUSR - National Water Hygiene
- NRSWA, Streetworks - Signing, Lighing, and Guarding
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.