FJA are working with a leading service provider who are based in the Eccles area. We are recruiting for a number of Call Handlers who have experience of working in a busy, reactive environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an already successful business who offer exciting and dynamic career opportunities.
This role may suit candidates with experience in the following roles - Customer Service, Inbound Call Centre, Outbound Sales, Call Centre, Call Handler, B2C and Graduates.
The role could become permanent for the right candidate
We have part time (out of hours) opportunities
• Weekday evenings - 5pm – 12 midnight
• Saturday and Sunday - flexible shifts between the hours of 7am and 12 midnight
- Working as part of a team you will be handling incoming and outgoing calls for key accounts & call out customers
- Liaising with on call service engineers and the management teams to ensure works are carried out promptly
- Ensuring that all calls are answered and information logged
- Achieve KPI's and provide the vital admin support to enable engineers to keep working 365 days per year 24/7
- Working quickly and calmly whilst providing a high level of customer service focus to our client base
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
Please note : Free onsite parking is available
If you are interested in the above vacancy then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.