Our client one of the UK’s largest drainage specialists is looking to recruit an experienced CCTV Drainage Engineer to cover St Neots and the surrounding area.
• Working from one of their custom-equipped, hi-tech vans, you will visit all types of clients (commercial, residential, industrial, rail, road, utility) - across the region
• You will carry out CCTV surveys of drainage systems, assess pipe conditions, analyse results, and produce high quality reports
• Check and maintain the kit regularly
• Maybe you are a remote-control gadget guru, maybe not. But you will certainly be keen to ‘drive’ their advanced camera tech
• You will also have previous drainage experience, an OX19 certificate, current CSCS card and high-pressure water jetting certificate. Confined spaces and NRSWA qualifications are an advantage, but not essential
• You will need a UK driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points, enjoy working outdoors and be happy to interact with customers and the public
• An appreciation of health and safety issues is a must
• You need to be flexible too: we operate 24/7 so there will be early starts, weekend working, and an out-of-hours call out rota
A full driving licence is essential.
This is a full-time position with plenty of overtime potential; twenty days paid holiday per year; full corporate uniform; regular training (including our own City & Guilds qualifications); competitive pay; company health scheme; workplace pension.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.