Our client, one of the biggest Utility contractors in the UK are recruiting for a Performance and Compliance Manager who will be based in Oxford, Thames Valley.
The Performance and Compliance Manager will ideally possess a Utility / Leakage background. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining systems to enable us to get data instantly from the field to backend office staff.
• Create apps or similar for smart phones/tablets.
• Analyse and oversee data reporting.
• Creating and maintaining systems to enable us to get data in from the field to office.
• Ensure KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
• Design and implement improvement programmes.
• Create and submit a weekly/daily client reports.
• General overall management of the reporting/admin team.
• DMA Audits
• Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of MS Office 365 and Sharepoint, Google forms or equivalent.
• Excellent Microsoft knowledge including Excel
• Sound business acumen, good organisational awareness and strategic approach to problem solving
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to develop and implement effective processes.
• Able to adapt quickly to new challenges.
• Ability to learn bespoke client systems and processes.
• Company Vehicle
• Company fuel card
• Pension Scheme
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity which comes with excellent company benefits, then click on the ‘apply now’ button
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.