This well known regional contractor has had a long and established history in the North West. Working across the sectors of civil engineering, infrastructure and utilities they boast a high profile customer base and are working on a number of exciting projects. In order to maintain their reputation for client engagement they are seeking to a recruit a Customer Experience Coordinator. This role is a key interface between the business and their clients and as a result the company view it as an integral part of the team.
Initially this role will be a part time opportunity over three days (approximately 25 hours). However, there is the potential for this to increase.
• As the Customer Experience Coordinator you will be first point of contact you will spend your time doing what you do best, communicating with customers over the phone, via email and face to face on site. From listening to concerns they may have or capturing complaints, you’ll provide your expert advice and support between the customer and site team, ensuring all concerns are documented and handled professionally.
• You will attend site meetings and keep in touch with the operational team on the ground which will enable you to deliver detailed effective communications.
• To keep people up to date and aware of planned works.
• NVQ in Customer Service (or equivalent)
• Proven track record of delivering an end to end customer experience.
• Although not necessary, any experience within the utility / construction sector would be advantageous
• Experience in being able to be able to build relationships quickly and get to the root of any problems.
• Continually engaging with their customers during their journey.
• Possess the necessary skills to negotiate your way through some challenging conversations.
• Utilise your professional character and attributes will also help you quickly resolve any issues.
If you are looking for a challenging Customer Experience Coordinator role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.