My client, a Utility company based in the Kent area, are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a key appointment for my client. Full training will be provided however, previous experience in the water industry would be advantageous.
The hours of work are Hours: 08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday
The main responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling of works to the PRV Data technicians – 3 days in advance so the technician can have visibility of their workload and to plan their routes
• Monitors the operability to ensure targets are being met
• Support for the technicians in the field - answering queries
• Ensure once asset ‘fixed’ ensure data accurate on corporate systems
• Collation of equipment
• Work as part of the team supporting Field Team Leaders and Managers
• Manage in house systems to plan and collate work
• Input Data
• Raise jobs on in house system
• Update and manage spreadsheets to ensure the smooth running of the contract
• General filing and admin duties
We are keen to hear from people with the following skills and attributes
• Must have analytical experience with sound knowledge of MS Office
• Ideally, experience with SAP Business objects, HWM, Technolog, i20, Bemad, Cla-Val, Maximo, GIS systems, or knowledge of water networks or hydraulics would be preferred.
• Clear and fluent communication skills, both written and oral
• Quality, timely and accurate throughput of work, with attention to detail
• Ability to use your own initiative to problem solve
• Confidentiality at all times
• Proactive approach to change, efficiency and best practise
• Confident, mature, positive and professional outlook
If you are interested in the above Data Analyst vacancy, then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.