FJA are supporting a National Contractor who are recruiting for experienced Data Analyst in the Southern region.
The Data Analyst role is required so that work can be planned for Leakage Engineers relating to leakage activities, validation work and to support Supervisors with information required to do the job correctly and efficiently.
The Data Analyst will be required to analyse “night-lines” and targets for leakage detection based on high consumption and surrounding area maps for stability.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity which offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
• To attend weekly targeting meetings with Engineers, Analysts and Supervisors to discuss proposed areas for targeting, techniques to be used and discuss any outstanding issues relating to priority jobs and areas of concerns
• Analyse and manipulate large amounts of data
• Deal directly with Supervisors and Technicians to organise any works
• Use of in-house systems to track job progress and run back log reports
• Previous experience within the water industry - we require somebody who has recent experience with planning and analysing DMA’s for validation
• You will need to be flexible travelling around the Southern Region
• You will have a Full Clean UK Driving Licence
• Experience with use of Microsoft Excel (advanced user skills) - manipulating data with use of formulas, generation and formatting of graphs and other data visualisations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organisation and time management skills - ability to manage your own workload
• Confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed
• Flexibility and ability to use initiative
If you are interested in applying for a fantastic Data Analyst position, then click the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.