Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
They are currently recruiting for an External Hire Controller to join their team. This is fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Nationwide Contractor.
Your duties as Hire Controller will include;
• Dealing with Businesses and Customers to source Plant and Specialist equipment for various sites in and around Wales, Bristol and the South West
• Take requests for fleet and plant hire
• Source and prepare the delivery of plant
• Dealing with queries and orders in a professional manner
• Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
• Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
• Relevant experience within the plant hire industry is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to and work with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Proven IT Skills with experience of Microsoft Office
• Good written and oral communication skills
Hours of work – 8am-4.30pm
If you are looking for a challenging Hire Controller role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.