FJA are recruiting on behalf of a National Utilities Contractor for Field Technicians who will be based in your area.
The Field Technicians will be trained to find inspect water fittings on the underground water networks within the Northamptonshire/Lincolnshire and Norfolk region.
Working 5 x 8 hours days 4 x 10hr days shift depending upon area
Due to the large area involved at certain times it may be necessary for your to work away from home (usually 3 nights a week working 4 x 10 hours days)
• To assist in detailed surveys to identify the type and location of water leakage
• Assist in survey work/project work not normally associated with day-to-day leak detection
• To assist in adequate and accurate completion of all paperwork (including time sheets, survey forms, leak details and other duties as required
• Possess basic computer skills as you will be uploading data onto a Laptop.
It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence as you are required to drive for the role.
Full training will be given on the following:
• EUSR Water Hygiene Training
This role would suit candidates with the following:
• Drivers / Driving (Multi Drop, meter readers, Delivery Drivers)
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward-thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.