FJA are recruiting for Trainee Leakage Technician working nights who will be based in the South London area.
The Trainee Leakage Technicians will be trained to find water leaks on the underground water networks within your area.
• To assist in detailed surveys to identify the type and location of water leakage
• Assist repair gangs by providing leak detection services
• Assist in survey work/project work not normally associated with day-to-day leak detection
• To assist in adequate and accurate completion of all paperwork (including time sheets, survey forms, leak details and other duties as required
• Possess basic computer skills as you will be uploading data onto a Laptop.
• It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence as you are required to drive for the role.
Full training will be given on the following:
• EUSR Water Hygiene Training
• Unit 2 Street Works
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.