Respected for their delivery and technical capability, this successful contractor has become a market leader in the water industry. Having created a secure operating base, by being awarded a number of high-profile frameworks and long-term projects, they have decided to strengthen their senior team in Scotland. This opportunity will give you the scope and ability to make a real difference on the direction and operations of this industry leading business.
The Framework Director will be responsible for the operations and performance of leak detection services to deliver an industry leading performance. Ideally the successful candidate will have an established track record in change management and will be a proven business leader in their field.
The successful candidate will be based in Scotland covering all regions as and when required.
• Well versed in industry best practice active leakage management and control
• Possess a current awareness of water company protocol, systems, and operating methods
• Lead, develop and coach teams to achieve industry leading performance, driving productivity
• Ability to liaise directly with clients, customers, stakeholders and retain a positive relationship
• Ensure operational delivery, realise new opportunities, and form strategies for growth.
• Work alongside the senior leadership team to realise budgetary targets
• Identify efficiency opportunities and implement change as appropriate
• Experience with health and safety risk management and behavioural leadership
• A good understanding of technologies and innovation
• Ability to demonstrate a turnkey management across the various operational disciplines
• Able to manage and develop KPI’s to deliver challenging targets
• Monitor and control performance across the regions
Skills / Knowledge:
• Possess a utilities background or equivalent
• Proven experience of key account management and operational contract delivery
• Detailed knowledge of current water industry practices
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the client, customers and stakeholders
• Health & Safety management / knowledge
In return my client offers an attractive salary plus performance bonus and:
•Contributory pension scheme
•Holidays 25 plus banks
•Private medical insurance for employee only
Desirable but not essential:
•HND / HNC in technical subject.
•NEBOSH or IOSH accredited
You are required to drive for the role and must hold a full and valid driving licence.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.