This forward thinking global engineering business has solid foundations here in the North West. With an impressive client portfolio, they have maintained a dominant position in the market with their ability to develop and introduce new and improved products. Through continuous improvement and expansion there is a need to increase the laboratory technician team. With a focus on training and development this business has gained a reputation for employee retention and financial reward.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the Development Testing/passing of new and existing materials
• Development and Testing
• Use of the appropriate equipment to achieve the required tasks in a safe and timely manner.
• Clearly and accurately recording test results using internal Q.C systems in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance of the company QA system and HSE standards as set out by company guidelines.
• Communication of passed or failed items to the relevant departments/people in a timely manner.
• Small scale production of customer ordered lab batches.
• Testing of produced lab batches, recording of test results and generation of test reports.
• Maintain clean and tidy work area.
• Academically qualified in engineering or chemical manufacturing or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Experience of working that has tight and changing deadline
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.