FJA are working with a national leader in specialist cleaning and waste management services, with over 15 years’ experience in the sector. We are looking to recruit Helpdesk Operators to join their expanding business on a full time or part time basis.
This a fantastic time to be joining the business who are currently experiencing a period of growth. You will be working in a reactive environment within a busy team, delivering an exceptional service to both existing and new Clients.
• Competitive salary
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
• Medical Health Cash Plan
• Company Sick Pay
• Enhanced Pension Contribution
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Range of benefits via Perkbox including Wellbeing packages
Key Responsibilities as a Helpdesk Operative:
• Responding to customer enquiries and logging jobs onto the CRM system
• Dealing with inbound calls and online enquiries
• Accurately checking all works orders to ensure customer data is correct
• Providing quotations for jobs using rate cards and business tariffs
• Assisting customers with emergencies, problem solving and finding operational solutions
• Liaising with the commercial team to turnaround orders in a timely manner
• Working with operational planners to ensure orders are scheduled correctly
• Ensuring all job information is correctly inputted and signed off prior to invoicing
• Would suit an applicant who likes constant customer interaction
• Extensive training will be provided
• Have great attention to detail and the ability to accurately sense check all data
• An accurate first time approach to all data entry tasks
• Capable of working with CRM tools and systems to process orders
• Exceptional customer service and client facing communication skills
• A proactive approach to working with operations and sales teams
• Ability to work flexibly outside of normal office working hours
If you are looking for a Helpdesk Operative role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers