FJA are working on behalf of leading Utility Company who are recruiting for a Leakage Customer Support Technician.
Your primary focus will be delivering day to day support across a Leak Detection product portfolio such as listening devices, loggers and analytics platforms, across a large customer base.
As an active member of the UK customer support team, you will liaise with global support teams ensuring that customer SLAs are met and high-quality value service is delivered.
You will be responsible for providing advice and support in the use of leak detection products and solutions. Finally, as part of a wider analytics support team, you will also learn to support other emerging and existing leak detection and analytical products around the globe.
You will place heavy focus on developing own competencies, work within the team to continually improve the way of working, gain customer feedback and help to analyse service trends to drive forward service and product improvements.
• Use a service desk to support customers around the world
• Effective triage and resolution of incidents and service requests across Leak Detection products
• Develop wider knowledge and capability to provide support across the Companies wider Leak Detection and product portfolio
• Produce & maintain internal & external technical knowledge articles
• Comply with Company policies and procedures
Experience and Work Achievements
• Experience in working as part of a team
• Working knowledge of leakage detection & prevention
• Ability to manage own work
• Be numerate and comfortable with interpreting data to inform improvement ideas and suggestions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Cloud platforms is desirable
Skills and abilities
• General IT skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interpret leakage data is desirable
• Strong Team Player
• Calm & measured in the face of challenging situations
• Desires to continually learn & do achieve more
• Possess a customer focused mindset
• Pays good attention to detail
• Well organised
If you are interested in the above Leakage Customer Support Technician vacancy, then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.