Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide recruiting a Noise Logging Supervisor/Manager, who will report to the Contract Manager on one of their major Contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Noise Logging operation on our Leakage Detection contract in South London.
You will be responsible for a team of around 30 staff, from Health & Safety, Deployment, Analytics, POI creation and Reporting. Excellent Line Management skills and Performance Management capability required. Must have drive and have the enthusiasm to develop staff. A strong analytical background is critical. Relevant management experience within the water industry/leakage detection is a must. Previous experience of managing a noise logging operation in the water leakage detection industry is preferred.
• To manage a large mobile field operation team
• Performance management of logging technicians
• Ability to issue work and explain methods and strategy to technicians
• Guide analysts on creation of POI's
• Previous experience of managing noise logging operation would be and advantage
• Use of Halma and Gutermann noise logging equipment and systems.
• Experience of water network management would be advantageous but not necessary.
• Strong analytical background
• Skilled in creating performance reports on Excel/Powerpoint.
• Team working skills and the ability to help others.
• Be positive, enthusiastic, and motivated.
• Knowledge of safe work practices.
• Have the confidence to challenge current operational practices.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then click the ‘apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.