Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Projects Specialist, who is motivated and highly organised to work within a specialist Project Payroll team.
You will be required to assist with the large Payroll system integration which they are currently undergoing.
• Payroll experience essential
• Oracle Fusion is desirable
• Project experience – including transferring from one payroll system to another
• Understand payroll, parallel runs, legal entities etc.
• Lead on Project Turn, business separation.
• Must understand the technical elements of payroll, working at this form a Project perspective
• Understand how to work with the system admin and implementation
This project is expected to last for a period of 12 weeks.
This is fantastic opportunity working for an industry leader.
If you are looking for a challenging Payroll Project Specialist role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.