Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
We are looking to recruit a Pensions Specialist, who is motivated and highly organised to work as a member of the Rewards & Benefits team within the HR function.
This is fantastic opportunity working for an industry leader.
My Client is happy to consider this role on a part time or full time basis
• The Pensions Specialist is responsible for managing all things related to the corporate pensions
• To support the development and management of the Groups pension strategy
• Ensure that benefits offered, meet the objectives of the overall total reward strategy, are market aligned, cost effective and compliant.
• Proven technical background in UK pensions, preferably within a large corporate organisation
• Knowledge and experience of current UK pensions legislation and environment
• Specific knowledge and experience of DB, DC and LGPS pensions schemes
• External pension policy influencer
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experienced project manager, able to demonstrate previous success in managing large scale change projects
• Results oriented and able to demonstrate a commercial focus
• Excellent matrix management and team working skills
If you are looking for a challenging Pensions Specialist role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.