My client is a large water utilities company who are looking for a PRV - Pressure Reducing Valve Engineer who will be based in the following areas: Thames Valley, Reading, Slough, Oxford, North London and South London.
The PRV Technician must be technically minded and possess experience of working within a PRV role within the water industry.
• Possess detailed knowledge of pressure reducing valves
• Ensure that water supply and distribution systems are managed efficiently and effectively.
• Understanding Water Distribution Networks
• Knowledge of PRVs (Maintenance / Servicing)
• Knowledge of PRV Controllers
• Ability to commission service and diagnose faults
• A good understanding of Pressure Management to ensure pressures are reduced while ensuring compliance with DG2 standards.
• Ability to plan and organise their daily workload
• Be able to work under own initiative and look for continuous improvement
• Possess excellent PC / IT Skills
• Confined Spaces (NC2)
• NRSWA Unit 2 Streetworks
• EUSR Hygiene (Blue Card)
• Full UK Driving License
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity working within the Water Industry and wish to work for a forward-thinking Company with excellent company benefits, then click on the ‘apply now’ button.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers