FJA are supporting a leading national contractor who are looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager in the South East area.
By taking up a role as a Regional Operations manager, you will play an essential part in coordinating the delivery of reactive and planned service across the depot network in the South East region meeting the needs of the customers.
The role is covering the Slough, Rainham and Sevenoaks area.
This dynamic operational management role comes with a significant amount of responsibility, heading up delivery of multi depot locations, you will be expected to ensure profitable delivery of sales line across a fast moving reactive and planned environment from a multi sector client base demanding a variety of SLAs and KPIs.
Operational staff are pivotal in helping them to efficiently deliver their industry-leading drainage and wastewater solutions across the country. You will ensure the consistency and quality of delivery that ensures they are a go to company for customers ensuring high return of repeat business.
Based in the South East, the Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for multiple depot locations, each with a depot manager, a combined workforce of circa 145 delivering a turnover of c.£12M P/A.
• Responsibility for the delivery of budget for the southeast depots from a high volume 24/7 reactive and planned drainage maintenance service across a multi sector client base
• To ensure the smooth, effective and proactive delivery of the depot network, maintaining consistent and quality in all service streams within the core business sector
• To lead by example and install the core values of the business
• Ensuring that ‘what matters to the customer’ is at the heart of everything and deal with each case on an individual basis, ensuring the most cost-effective methodology is undertaken to complete works whilst not negating quality
• Ensuring that Client SLAs and KPIs aligned with their company philosophies are exceeded
• Be a ‘go to’ person on a day to day basis and a role model for peers
• Motivate and develop each team to be accountable for right first-time approach and exceptional Customer service
• Enthusiastic and committed individual with the ability to self-manage as well as being able to integrate into an established team
• Exceptional operational and commercial skills are key - working in a reactive service industry combined with wastewater experience
What is on offer:
• Excellent base salary
• 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Company car plus fuel card
• Company mobile and laptop
• Health cash plan auto enrolment pension scheme
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the ‘apply now’ button
If you are interested in the above vacancy, then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.