FJA are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide, who are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to work on their Thames Water contract based in Dartford.
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, safety, scheduling, and performance of the jobs assigned to you. You must ensure work carried out is conducted in an efficient, safe, customer facing and productive manner whilst maintaining the highest possible quality.
Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday but there will be a possibility of Overtime, some weekend working or on-call duties.
• Ability to influence and present information in a clear, logical, and informative way
• Good analytical, facilitation and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand management information and solve problems
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to set clearly defined goals, manage time effectively and identify and organise resources required to complete tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in the Water Industry is an Advantage, however candidates with sound knowledge of other utilities will be considered
• HSG47 Experience (Safe Digging)
• Ability to use Tablets/Laptops with use of Excel
• Good NRSWA Reinstatement knowledge
• NRSWA Supervisor Qualification
• SMSTS (Desirable)
• EUSR Water Hygiene (Desirable)
• EUSR Locate and avoid services for utilities (Desirable)
• EUSR Abrasive Wheels (Desirable)
• First Aid. (Desirable)
• Full UK Driving Licence
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.