FJA are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide, who are looking to recruit a Surveying Manager to work on their Metering contract based in Dartford.
The Surveying Manager will be responsible for the supervision of External Meter Install Teams or Teams of Surveyors depending on experience.
• Commercial building site investigations for unaccounted water including:
• Collecting meter readings
• Taking pictures of the site and recording key information
• Writing reports and giving feedback to the Client and Line Manager
• Computer Literate – Word/Excel
• Excellent numeracy and communication skills
• Strong report writing, interpretation and manipulation skills
• Holds a valid UK Driving Licence
• EUSR – Water Hygiene Card
• NRSWA – Supervisor Qualification
• Knowledge of metering is desired
If you possess the dynamics to approach this role with innovative ways, please click on the ‘apply now’ button.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.