We have exciting opportunities for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team working on a major tunnelling Project in the central London area
The purpose of this role is to provide site engineering duties to a number of projects within the region. As part of this team you will manage and drive the engineering aspects of works, reviewing designs and aiding with the development and reporting of section programs and budgets and ensuring that the works are conducted in accordance with the project requirements including health and safety.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following experience:
• Ensure quality control/assurance during delivery and construction to approved/agreed design
• Produce required paperwork and deliverable documents to enable construction.
• Produce detailed Inspection & Test plans to enable construction
• Manage client co-ordination expectations
• Produce handover documentation
• Health & safety implementation and monitoring
To be considered for this role it is anticipated that you will:
• Have a minimum of one years of experience of working on an EPB TBM project
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline (preferably Civil, Structural or Mechanical)
• CSCS Card
• Tunnel Safety Card
• First aid training
• Hold an SMSTS certificate
• Confined space training
• Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company, then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.