FJA are looking to recruit an experienced Telesales Coordinator on behalf of a Client in the Rochdale area. The successful candidate will be required to maintain telephone, email and text contact with customers.
The Telesales Coordinator must be able to manage and generate new sales as well as building on existing customer relationships.
The Telesales Coordinator must have excellent customer service skills. Be confident, enthusiastic, motivated and have a professional telephone manner.
• Daily contact with potential customers
• Recording of calls and feedback information using CRM
• Sending out company literature and information to interested parties
• Issuing standard rates and quotes for routine work generated from telesales
• Identify leads for field sales staff
• Collating and following up information gained from field sales including: Setting up accounts on database system for new customers
• Processing orders received by telephone
Must be PC literate including MS Office and have previous experience of using in house CRM systems.
If you are a motivated individual who has an excellent sales ability to find / manage potential / current customers, then please click the ‘apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers