Working with some of the major contractors and brand names in the water and utility sectors, this training provider has become regarded by many as the leader in their industry. As result of their solid reputation they are now experiencing significant growth and the expansion is creating new opportunities to join their already successful training/coaching team. Delivering a wide range of apprenticeships and other training programmes, they partner with their clients to provide a full turnkey training solution. Working in a supportive company environment the successful candidate can expect excellent financial incentives and the ability to gain further qualifications such as the Assessors Award.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with recent experience of working in Water Utilities and has extensive knowledge of Water Distribution Networks.
As a home-based position where duties of the Trainer/Coach will include:
• To plan, co-ordinate, assess and review the learning activities with learners in the workplace
• Deliver both classroom-based training to a group of up to 12 learners and on a 1 to 1 basis
• Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications within Water Distribution Network
• The role will also include supporting learners with functional skills where applicable
• Set clear milestones and targets to enable all components of the training
• Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
• Provide feedback on learners’ work and assignments, including marking assignments and provide guidance to support learners
• Working to specific quality and completion of targets
• Organise and track learners' progress
• Maintain and update knowledge of the subject/professional area and co-operate in any staff development activities required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Vocational competence within the Water Utility Sector ideally at Supervisor or Management level
• Knowledge and work experience in any of the following: Water Treatment, Water Management and Wastewater Management
• Experience working as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer would be high desirable
• Have a passion for Learning and Development
• It would be highly desirable if the candidate holds the Assessor Qualification, D32, D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA or prepared to work towards.
• A proven track record in working to targets and strict quality and compliance guidelines
• Excellent all-round IT Skills
• Flexibility to travel is essential with overnight stays
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.